top of page

The Fans

Public·4 Viberz
Philip Galkin
Philip Galkin

ABOUT God Of War

After they leave, Kratos and Atreus confront Mimir, who reveals the Stranger as Baldur, an Aesir and son of Odin who is the paranoid All-Father and king of Asgard. Mimir also reveals that the highest peak of all nine realms is actually in Jötunheim, but access there has been blocked off by Odin and Thor. Mimir, however, knows of another passage. He instructs Kratos to cut off his head and have it revived by the witch, revealed to be the Vanir goddess Freya. Kratos immediately distrusts her, but both Freya and Mimir warn him to tell Atreus about his true nature as a God, which Kratos keeps a secret from him.

ABOUT God of War

After an enormous battle, Baldur is defeated, and despite being given an opportunity to retreat, he attempts to strangle Freya, forcing Kratos to kill him. A grieving Freya swears revenge and taunts Kratos about hiding his true nature. Kratos finally tells Atreus about his past and how he had killed his fellow Greek gods, including his father Zeus. Atreus laments and Kratos tells him that they should learn from their experiences and not repeat the mistakes of their predecessors. Freya leaves with Baldur's corpse in silence, and Mímir hopefully suggests that she will eventually move on and learn Kratos did the right thing.

The protagonist of God of War is a tall bald man with a muscular build. As a demigod, he is capable of saving many, but he squanders his power most of the time. There are several interesting facts about Kratos that many players aren't aware of, with the more relatively unknown ones being mentioned below.

This image of Kratos with a baby might remind a lot of people of the Death Stranding trailer. Something about holding a baby makes him seem even more heroic. Long hair could have worked out, but, in the end, being bald with tattoos made him a more recognizable character.

According to a developer at SIE Santa Monica Studio, Kratos is about 7' 6" (2.3 meters) tall in the comic books and about 6' 4" (1.8 meters) in the game. Regardless of which estimate is more correct, Kratos is really, really tall.

In addition to appearing in a Simpsons game, Kratos was featured in an episode of The Simpsons. The God of War reference in the television series is also about a game, and it's called "Guts Of War 2: Entrails of Intestinox." Bart beats the game faster than a developer anticipates during an E4 (har, har) convention. The parody can be seen in an episode called "The Food Wife."

As reported by MovieWeb, "Pacific Rim: Uprising director Steven S. DeKnight wants to make an R-rated God of War movie, and he's actually met with Sony about it." The director wants to cast Dave Bautista in the role of Kratos, and many people would definitely be stoked to see Kratos on the big screen. Actors such as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Jason Momoa have also been proposed for the role.

This would mark the latest big deal for a TV series based on a popular video game title in a red-hot streaming marketplace for gaming IP. Peacock just landed another SPT/PlayStation property, Twisted Metal, with a series order and Anthony Mackie starring. HBO has coming up the high-profile PlayStation game-based series The Last of Us, starring Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey. Netflix has a Resident Evil TV series in the works, while Paramount+ is about to debut Halo.

"I can relate to Kratos in a lot of ways, especially in this father-son narrative," the sports star adds. "You try to be confident and strong and make it seem like you have it all figured out, but in reality, you're just doing your best and learning as you go. With Bronny being my oldest, he's taught me so much about fatherhood and about myself. It was great to have a little fun with that dynamic here."

Stiller jokes that he learned some valuable lessons about parenting from Kratos and Atreus. "Buy a leviathan axe immediately and bring it anytime I want my son to do anything. And perhaps consider shaving my head and growing a Norse beard to instill a little more fear in my son, who now is taller than me and not impressed with anything I say," he says.

Read on to learn more about all of this fabulous stuff, and to download and install this awesome new driver on Windows 10 and Windows 11 systems, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab.

ARES (Arês), the god of war and one of the great Olympian gods of the Greeks. He is represented as the son of Zeus and Hera. (Hom. Il. v. 893, &c.; Hes. Theog. 921; Apollod. i. 3. 1.) A later tradition, according to which Hera conceived Ares by touching a certain flower, appears to be an imitation of the legend about the birth of Hephaestus, and is related by Ovid. (Fast. v. 255, &c.)

All the stories about Ares and his worship in the countries north of Greece seem to indicate that his worship was introduced in the latter country from Thrace; and the whole character of the god, as described by the most ancient poets of Greece, seems to have been thought little suited to be represented in works of art : in fact, we hear of no artistic representation of Ares previous to the time of Alcamenes, who appears to have created the ideal of Ares. There are few Greek monuments now extant with representations of the god; he appears principally on coins, reliefs, and gems. The Romans identified their god Mars with the Greek Ares.

You get more cool stuff as the story progresses that you're best off seeing yourself, so much that I was a little overwhelmed by choice in the back half of the game. I tried hard to make the most out of every awesome way I have to kill stuff and yet Atreus would still berate me for not asking him to shoot arrows enough. I'm sorry kid, I just get carried away with axe headshots and forget about your wimpy arrows sometimes.

I also fiddled with individual graphics options here and there, of which God of War has several but not everything you could ask for, though I was satisfied with the game's simple presets. The game defaults to the curiously named "Original" preset (which I assume means the original PS4 look). I played mostly on Original and it looked great throughout, but I did notice sharper textures and post-processing on High and Ultra. My Kratos looks so good I can just about reach out and touch his wrinkly face.

It's exciting to think about what God of War's landing on PC could mean for the console exclusive status quo. Sony has a dedicated PC publishing label (opens in new tab) now. As the company gets more serious about PC ports, will we ever get to the point where its games release on PC months after launch instead of years? Could it even pull a Microsoft and drop everything on PC at the same time as console?

I was one of those people that scoffed at Dad of War when it was announced. I thought we were getting The Last of Us with an axe, but instead, we got a fully-fledged RPG with tiered loot and skill trees expertly weaved into a story about power, violence, and bad parents. It's an impressive departure from the edgy slaughter fest that this series used to be and a necessary change if it was going to come back at all. The mountain of money, talent, and time it took to reboot this 2000s relic into something worth existing today is evident in every moment. Four years later, God of War is still a triumph.

Morgan has been writing for PC Gamer since 2018, first as a freelancer and currently as a staff writer. He has also appeared on Polygon, Kotaku, Fanbyte, and PCGamesN. Before freelancing, he spent most of high school and all of college writing at small gaming sites that didn't pay him. He's very happy to have a real job now. Morgan is a beat writer following the latest and greatest shooters and the communities that play them. He also writes general news, reviews, features, the occasional guide, and bad jokes in Slack. Twist his arm, and he'll even write about a boring strategy game. Please don't, though."}; var triggerHydrate = function() window.sliceComponents.authorBio.hydrate(data, componentContainer); var triggerScriptLoadThenHydrate = function() if (window.sliceComponents.authorBio === undefined) var script = document.createElement('script'); script.src = ' -9-3/authorBio.js'; script.async = true; script.id = 'vanilla-slice-authorBio-component-script'; script.onload = () => window.sliceComponents.authorBio = authorBio; triggerHydrate(); ; document.head.append(script); else triggerHydrate(); if (window.lazyObserveElement) window.lazyObserveElement(componentContainer, triggerScriptLoadThenHydrate, 1500); else console.log('Could not lazy load slice JS for authorBio') } }).catch(err => console.log('Hydration Script has failed for authorBio Slice', err)); }).catch(err => console.log('Externals script failed to load', err));Morgan ParkSocial Links NavigationStaff WriterMorgan has been writing for PC Gamer since 2018, first as a freelancer and currently as a staff writer. He has also appeared on Polygon, Kotaku, Fanbyte, and PCGamesN. Before freelancing, he spent most of high school and all of college writing at small gaming sites that didn't pay him. He's very happy to have a real job now. Morgan is a beat writer following the latest and greatest shooters and the communities that play them. He also writes general news, reviews, features, the occasional guide, and bad jokes in Slack. Twist his arm, and he'll even write about a boring strategy game. Please don't, though.

Kratos gets really serious about his job. He's something of a workaholic, and the work is war. Determined to make Sparta's glory known everywhere, Kratos becomes a bloodthirsty warmonger. However, karma comes for him when his army is defeated by the forces of Alrik the barbarian king, who is after revenge since Calliope got the live-saving Ambrosia rather than Alrik's father. Before Alrik can strike the killing blow, Kratos calls out to Ares and promises to serve him in exchange for sweet, sweet victory.

This is where Kratos gets the Blades of Chaos, their chains burning into his arms as a sign of his pact with Ares. Kratos goes about killing, slaughtering, and murdering innocents in Ares' name, until Kratos' last remaining link to his humanity is his family. Ares decides to get rid of them, teleporting them to a temple in a village that Kratos is pillaging. He didn't recognize his wife and daughter until it was too late: to his own horror, Kratos realizes that he has just murdered his own family. He burns their bodies in the temple, grieving and guilty. Fans learn in the first game of the series that Kratos has been cursed to wear his family's ashes, marking him as the Ghost of Sparta. This is why Kratos looks bone white. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Viberz

• Cloud viberz
  • Ake Hernandez
    Ake Hernandez
  • James James
    James James
  • Philip Galkin
    Philip Galkin
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page